Аutomatic and accurate loading of sliced portions into thermoformers.
The compact dimensions allow the INTRAMA Beluga automatic loading device to be positioned in small production facilities.
Easy and fast installation, de-installation and repositioning of INTRAMA Beluga automatic loading device ensures the highest flexibility in the packaging process.
The continuous automatic process from food slicing to food packaging:
- Thermoformer INTRAMA Accent
- Autoloader INTRAMA Beluga
- Slicer BIZERBA A660
Features INTRAMA Beluga:
- Continuous automatic process from food slicing to food packaging.
- Increased loading speed and raised productivity.
- Automatically change of the loading scheme when selecting a new program.
- Minimum reset time.
- Belts can be easily disassembled without tools.
Technical details INTRAMA Beluga:
- Dimensions: 1760 mm (L) x 1700 mm (W) x 1800 mm (H)
- Capacity: up to 20 portions / min
- Maximum width of the portion: 170 mm
- Maximum length of the portion: 400 mm
- Minimum distance between two portions: 150 mm
- Power supply: 400 V, 3 pH, 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 4,7 kW
- Air inlet pressure: 6 bar
- Industrial controller (PLC)
- Interactive Operator Panel
Operation panel INTRAMA Beluga: