Powerful all-rounder for kitchen and selling - high performance in a small space
Ideal for all manual slicing tasks such as cooked ham, boiled and cooked sausages, sliced cheese or long-life goods such as salami and air-dried ham.
Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user.
Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can be mounted in a flash. The Ceraclean® surface finish is very easy to clean.
- 120 V / 230 V
- Bizerba Ceraclean®
- fiber-reinforced composite
Outer dimensions L x B x H / L x W x H
- 618 x 550 x 426 mm / 24.3” x 21.7” x 16.8”
- 280 mm / 11.02”
- 10° inclination
Max. product size
- Round: diameter 195 mm / 7.7”
- Height: 160 mm / 6.3”
- Width: 230 mm / 9.1”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 – 20 mm / 0 – 0.8"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.12”
- IP 33
- Hollow-ground blade, hard chromium-plated
- Hollow-ground blade, Ceraclean®
- Cheese blade, hard chromium-plated
- Blade covers, open or closed
- Remnant holder plates, with spikes or smooth
- Product fixation device
- Rubber bars or feet
- Portion scale can be integrated, verifiable with Bizerba K-Flex system