Modern technology allowing you to be totally flexible. More performance due to a powerful Intel® Quad Core processor and a large RAM.
Counter top scale KH II 100 Pro provides you with functions for the modern daily routine in retail: Weighing, labeling, advising customers and transactions are possible with this scale. Communicate information, advertising contents and cross selling campaigns via a brilliant customer display. A powerful and open PC platform ensures high performance: The large RAM has sufficient memory to let you implement new features or individual requirements. Even the use of 3rd-party software is easily possible.
The compact design of the counter top scale allows you flexibility in terms of location: Simply use the KH II 100 Pro for assisted sales, in self-service or for price labeling. Combined with an external load receptor it easily weighs products of up to 150 kg. With a cash register drawer it becomes an efficient checkout solution.
- Intel® Celeron® Processor N3160 Quad Core
- Clock rate of up to 2.24 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2016 LTSB (64 bit)
- BizLPOS3 OpenSuse® ≥ 42.1 Leap Kernel 4.2 (64 bit)
- 12.1" touch TFT, resolution: 800 x 600
- 7" TFT, resolution: 800 x 480
- 3" receipt/linerless printer or 3" label printer
- Very high print speed
- EAN/UPC/QR Code/Datamatrix Code
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- 2 x USB 3.0 (super-speed)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (high-speed)
- 1 x COM (RS232)
- LAN (RJ45, GBit LAN)
- anthracite gray (RAL7016)
- signal white (RAL9003)
- -10 °C to +40 °C (operating temperature)
- Cash register drawer
- Easy Level tilt compensation: correct weight even at an angled position, no loss of sales
- PaperNearEnd function: avoids label rolls running out in self-service operation